It’s Black Friday and officially okay to speak of the Christmas season(at least as far as my husband is concerned anyway). I’ve been talking about it for the last month, but that’s because I’m such a rebel. Because everyone loves peanut butter and desserts, I made a no bake Reese’s peanut butter Oreo cheesecake. Oh.. and I have ANOTHER giveaway!
That’s right, there are two giveaways going on and one more starting Monday. I have a $50 dollar giveaway going on over on my sweet potato cheesecake that will be expiring on the 30th. This one is a little different though. I have put together some of my favorite baking things. Since I have cookies on the brain from getting together my 12? maybe less days of cookies, the items are geared towards baking cookies.
Are you dying to find out what the goodies are? Okay, I won’t keep you waiting any longer.
You cannot go wrong with KitchenAid and Wilton.
I’ve been on a cheesecake craze lately. I have a coffee cheesecake coming up soon too. It tastes like coffee ice cream, but even better. It’s pretty darn insane much like this cheesecake. This is like a peanut butter lovers spin on cookies and cream cheesecake.
- 2 + ½ cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (16 - 18 crackers)
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 2 + ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 8 oz. bricks cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 + ¾ cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 + ½ cups Reese's Mini Oreos, coarsely chopped
- Whipped Cream
- 2 T. smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup Mini peanut butter cups
- ¼ cup Reese's Mini Oreos
- In a mixing bowl, add in the chocolate graham crackers and butter. Stir until the butter has coated all the graham crackers.
- Press the cracker crumbs into a 9.5 inch spring form pan. Press it up the sides of the pan as well as on the bottom. Set aside.
- Place the heavy cream in a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese and sugar. Mix until incorporated. Scrape down the sides and give it an additional mix.
- Add in the peanut butter and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chopped mini Oreos with a spatula.
- Fold in the whipped cream in thirds with a spatula. Don't overmix.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the crust and smooth out with the spatula.
- Place in the fridge to set up overnight.
- Heat the 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Place in a sandwich bag and press out all the air in the bag. Cut a small hole in the corner.
- Drizzle the peanut butter over the top of the cheesecake.
- Place the whipped cream in a piping bag with a 1M tip. Pipe rosettes around the outer edge of the cheesecake.
- Fill the center of the cheesecake with peanut butter cups and mini Oreos.
- Cut and serve!
You must be at least 18 years of age or have your parents permission to enter. Also, this is open to the U.S. only.
Hop around and enter the other great giveaways!